Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alsultan88

Hello guys how are you, i hope all of you are fine.
I need an addon that search for threads or posts accourding to the number of characters or words.
I reach to the idea inside the phpmyadmin through this SQL code

"SELECT message FROM xf_post WHERE LENGTH(message) < 100;"

and then export the result to .pdf or .csv file.
this will show me posts that contain characters less than 100, but then i have to search for every post title and find it then delete it manually.

So this way is hard i need an addon that show me these posts just like the builltin xenforo feature inside admin control panel > applications > batch update threads.
that contain the delete option, i mean that i can mark all or some posts that contain less than 100 characters and delete them all.
Or can be just an option added to the "Batch Update Threads", just like the option of number of views or number of replies that allready found in the builltin xenforo "Batch Update Threads" page.

any one can help me in this addon and if there how much it will cost?
thank you

M

MiRacLE

Hello guys how are you, i hope all of you are fine.
I need an addon that search for threads or posts accourding to the number of characters or words.
I reach to the idea inside the phpmyadmin through this SQL code

"SELECT message FROM xf_post WHERE LENGTH(message) < 100;"

and then export the result to .pdf or .csv file.
this will show me posts that contain characters less than 100, but then i have to search for every post title and find it then delete it manually.

So this way is hard i need an addon that show me these posts just like the builltin xenforo feature inside admin control panel > applications > batch update threads.
that contain the delete option, i mean that i can mark all or some posts that contain less than 100 characters and delete them all.
Or can be just an option added to the "Batch Update Threads", just like the option of number of views or number of replies that allready found in the builltin xenforo "Batch Update Threads" page.

any one can help me in this addon and if there how much it will cost?
thank you
What if the thread first message post is having characters length less than 100 but replies are more will you delete it ?

Also if this is a paid work kindly drop me a PM here as I can do it easily ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
@MiRacLE has waiting replied on you.

@alsultan88 please don't be ignore! If you don't reply here, Your thread will be move to solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.