Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timelord

Hello. First of all, sorry for the bad title, but I couldn't find a better one because I really got few problems/questions because I'm new in XenForo. So let me start.

1-) I want to add half transparent background color with an image for usergroups and steam game badges in postbit but I don't want people to sing in via their steam account, I just want them to sync their accounts to show the games they have, the badges and the hours they have played, like this: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...team-account-to-sync-your-owned-items.894506/ How can I do these?

2-) And also how can I make a user's post background colored with an image who has started a thread?

3-) How can I remove the staff member badge?

4-) How can I remove thread starter user's avatar on forum?

5-) What's the transparency code with percentage and code to edit width and height of the forum when I edit a theme?

6-) How can I add more stuff into postbit?,

7-) How can I remove the avatar that has been seen on the left of the text box when you're posting in a thread?

8- ) How can I remove notification alert on favicon and forum title on the browser?

Thank you already!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
3: /admin.php?options/list/users > Disable Show Staff Banner.

5: Yes, you can do edit in Appearance > Templates > Your Style > extra.css to add code.

8: Maybe disable a addon notification alert on favicon, won't be alert your site favicon.

Status
Not open for further replies.